Tuesday 13 April 2010

Happy Ending...


Have u ever listen to MIKA - HAPPY ENDING song? I bet Yes you are, aren't you? At first I was given this song by a friend of mine. I thought it was a happy song tho. But when I try to listen to it. What? this is not a happy ending song. Lol. But There is a reason why they put the title as 'Happy ending'. I bet yes! When I listen to this song, it's actually reminds me of my ex-boyfriend, well yes I do..Im not pretending that It wasted my time with him! But it also give me a lesson about LOVE. Tak rugi... :') As Mika said in the song, a lil bit of heaven a lil bit of hell... the lyrics is cute in such a way!. Okay, today's discussion is not about my past tho. I just like Mika's Song. I can sum this song as 'sad lyrics but happy music!'

Anyway, I am now officially 'EXAM FREE' *dancing queen.. huha!~* LoL. Wow.. SEMESTER 2 will starts on th 5th May 2010. Time is moving very fast! Semester 2 is coming so soon ? Oh no!~ Another exam!~ haha im thinking so far ahead. WAIT!~ Pause down a moment. I should live in the moment! Guess what are my plan ahead ?? Wow.. Soo many many.. aiya... let me list down:
  1. Thursday, 15th April 2010 - Cine Club @ Alliance Francaise "Genealogie D'un Crime, 1997"
  2. Sunday, 18th April 2010 - Beach cleanning with the Brunei Speakers' Club Members & Family & Friends.
  3. Thursday, 22nd April 2010 - Cine Club @ Alliance Francaise "Less Femes De' Lombre, 2008"
  4. Thursday, 29th April 2010 - Cine Club @ Alliance Francaise Laisse Tes Mains Sur Mes Hanches, 2003"
  5. Thursday, 6th May 2010 - (Night) Core Value 3 (repetition)
  6. Sunday, 9th May 2010 - (Whole Day) Core Value 3 (repetition)
  7. Friday, 21st May 2010 - Miri Toastmaster Convention
  8. September 2010 - Adventure Trip, KK Mount Climbing (WOW, can't wait tho)
  9. Sunday, 30th May 2010 - Sunshine School 2nd Reunion with (ex SunShine Sschool - studying abroad esp in UK)
  10. Sunday, 16th May 2010 - Participating in volunteering for Jalan Muzik event by (Alliance francaise, German embassy & Brunei) a 'Trio Con Fuoco' events
So far, this are some of the list, for the mean time. It depend on my condition in the near future. But I hope I could make it all! Hu-Ha! But the thing that is most exciting and I just can't wait is the adventure trip to Mount Kinabalu. Hu-Ha!! LoL *Can't Waiiiittt!!!* Ya Allah mudahan tah nada apa-apa. Amiiiinnnn!! I love adventure~ And this is part of my dream. Ooww yeah... insyAllahu Taa'la..

" The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page". ~St. Augustine
Ohhhhh I nearly forget about this... MY REUNION With my Sunshine School, ex-classmate... It went soooo well. AND Was really fun! Feel akward at times. Because oh common, how many years ago since we met?? 15 years ago, baby? Its been a very long time. Even a kid had grown up. Like us! haha just kidding. Wana see the pictures, when we were in kindergarden & primary?? Alright... here it is...


PRIMARY 1 C


KINDERGARDEN 2 C









May the joy be with you too... Love you... xoxo,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com