Wednesday 15 December 2010

Dilema Cinta Dua Hati.

Salam Cinta... Salam Wahai Dunia... Salam Buat Semua...


Today, a calm bright sunny day. It was a coincidence last night that I saw a Afgan's new song of "CInta Dua Hati" OST Dilema Cinta Dua Hati. Sinopsis ceritanya...

Berawal dari kisah Jane (Olivia lubis Jensen) yang sedang berjuang melawan kanker pankreas tetapi tetap memiliki obsesi besar agar bisa mencintai dan dicintai oleh penyanyi idolanya, Alfa (Afgansyahreza). Lewat campur tangan kakeknya, Bhakti Hassan (Deddy Mizwar), yang seorang konglomerat, Jane akhirnya bisa masuk dalam kehidupan Alfa. Hanya saja Alfa telah memiliki kekasih yang bernama Laras (Tika Putri).

Trailer "Dilema Cinta Dua Hati"

Entah dari sudut apa yang membuatku amat tersentuh oleh lagu dan cerita nya... Personally saying, this story tells alot of my personal Love story. Im so touched by it where Alfa (Afgan) was firstly in love with Laras (Tika Putri) and suddenly came Jane (Olivia) in their Life.

On one side, I believe that I am at Laras position where she let Alfa love Jane because she saw a love on jane's eyes for Alfa. And coincidentally Jane is sick suffer from cancer. Which makes Laras try to be "Ikhlas" Although from the beginning she knows the risk of loving Alfa.

But the other side, I am also in Jane's side where Jane was the second love of Alfa. And I knew that Alfa is also loving Jane in return. THat is the part where I am touched by it. Looking at Alfa who loves both of them so much makes me like crying so much.

For Prince Adrian. If you ever saw My writtings today...Please do take care of her very much... I dont deserve this happiness, She deserve more than I do.







VIDEO CLIP "CINTA DUA HATI" - AFGAN

Hayati cerita nie... :'\ :'| :')

Aku Ikhlas meski ku memohon dan meminta hatimu,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com