Wednesday 28 September 2011

Alhamdulillah.


Salam. Last Monday the Result was out... I was a lil bit too shocked to know the outcome.

It was almost 'Lunch Hour' that I have the instinct to call Mr. Reji, my lecturer. So, I did called him to ask if the result was already out or not. I am so fortunate that it was actually.

So, w/o wasting my time.. I asked him what did I get?? Innocently answering my question.. "You failed again" he said and I was terribly shocked! "you sure? AGAIN? Please dont lied to me sir!!" with my voice a lil bit dissapointed... Then he answered "I was just joking, you got 'A', and Thank You for getting an A for me. You should bring me food for it".

And I was speechless and suddenly the tears fall apart!... Without I wanting it to happened, I suddenly fall to the ground and my colleagues was a bit terrified with what had just happened. They thought I was receiving a bad news. I dont care what had just happened.. And at the end of the conversation, I directly said Thanks So Much to Mr Reji for my result..

My colleagues was still wondering.. what had happened. I said I got an A for my exam. They were shocked and said "You were crying because you got an A?" I simply said "Yes, I did" and they congratulate me for that.

***********************

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah... Allah gave me another unexpected happiness... :) But yet I am still awaiting one more subject, my Management. I stucked with my management again. So the overall result was 1 A's, 4 B's and 2 C's. Alhamdulillah.......... Syukran ya Allah...........


Next I am looking forward for my Graduation Next Year! I just can't wait to wear a graduation robe.... :') And officially to be an International Diploma in Business Admin Holder.

Mr Reji informed me that I can skip my HNC and HND year and directly go pursue my degree at Cosmo. The first intake will be September 2012. Registration open in January 2012.. I was soo happy to hear that.... A great good news indeed! :)

Alhamdulillah... May Allah blessed all of us.

Never say never! Never give up... Keep moving though you move slow and steady but keep your consistency. InsyAllah Allah will give the way~

Lotsa Love,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com