Sunday 11 December 2011

RBTS Appreciation Night 2011!

Assalamualaikum Ladies!

It was delayed in uploading the RBTS appreciation night Pictures. The theme was initially informed to be a Glamorous! But it change to Smart Casual Instead. But I just wear the dress that I made. The function was Ok! & I won a lucky draw prizes. Well actually all wont one! Shall I say it's not a Lucky draw, prolly Lucky dip! hehe So, I won a Speaker Set and it costs around $100+ When I claimed the prize at Ying Hoe Radio, they said I can change the prize so I did change to an Oven! That is just so cool! More opportunity to bake! ho-ho-ho :D

 So anyways here are few picts that I captured and from Fuji Photographer. hehe
Dress inspired by Such!


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com