Tuesday 19 June 2012

Awesome Monday!

Salam Dear Peoples,

Despite my tiring weekend of painting my Kitchen (I.e. Purple) I had an awesome Monday with my Babies! :) We take a break a day during the Public (Israk Mikraj) by spending a half day together. We  went for a hi-tea at The Tea Colony (Ma Fav Place for Macaroons), Then we watched Madagascar together at The Mall Cineplex, Havin' a Bowling at Airport Mall and Last But not least, Froyo @Mochi. AWEEEESOMMMMEE!! It's all my Favourite food, Favorite Colleagues and Favourite things to spent my time with. Anyhoos... It's seriously always the smallest things in life that makes me so happy. Appreciate Everything, Life is too short! *wink*


 The BEST thing in life I adore. J'adore Macaroons beaucoup! Opps! hehe

Yours Truly,


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com