Saturday 13 April 2013

HEY !!

Salam Everyone. Here I am again... 

Peeps, I'll be on my 2nd Semester next Monday, 15th April 2013. How am I gonna feel this?? WeeeeeHuuuuuuHeeeeeHuuuuuu! Alhamdulillah. Mixed Feeling, actually. Haha! Scared + Happy. Hence = Anxious!

Non-stop blabbing I guess! Bahaha. Anyhoos guys, I have to face life right? This is my dreams, I have to pursue this. Like Jordin Sparks' song - One step at a time. 

Another good news is that, been listening that my Maths, Accounting, Management & Computer - All Passed! ALHAMDULILLAH. One more result I am awaiting.. English! Ya Allah, May you ease everything that I do. In Shaa Allah. I will keep on praying... = )

Btw, I just received my Student's ID. yeayers! Alhamdulillah. heeehhee. Here I am a Student & worker! (It ain't easy, I tell you - to be a working student, at this age, at my current situation it is a super challenging life) All I can say, if you're one of them - be strong & never give up! *high Five*



Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for everything...
I am one step closer to my dreams... My parents as well...
In Shaa Allah...
Yours Truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com