Sunday 19 May 2013

a Little Impressive Achievement.

Salam Wise Man & Woman!

Today, I went for Work out & swimming at Dar, Bandar with Ms Affi.. Enjoyed the rest of the days... Sunday full of activities. From early morning workout to Swimming to Movies to BBQ at Pantai Tungku. Guess I have little time with so many things to do.

Anyways, Alhamdulillah a little improvement on my backstroke. When I look back at these pictures, I, myself could not believe this is me. From almost drowning to succeding at the weakest point of me. 

Let me share you a short story about it, I was once on a training at the empire whereby it was a free & easy time - all my training mates has gone crazy a lil bit that they forced my to go to the swimming pool and get wet! But as I resist, they all pulled me and throw me to the pool instead. Where at that point of time, I was totally have no idea on how to swim & how to do survival skills. I was too dissppointed that what if something happened to me. But sometime when they're having too much fun and being too ignorant of what someone couldn't do is such a disappointment.

Well anyways, luckily it was not very deep prolly 4-5 ft. but still! sigh! And this doesn't stop me. This maybe a hidayah, I believe. I looked up in the internet to search for a swimming coach! And I found it, had 8 swimming classes just to learn on how to preoperly breathe in the water, learns freestyle & backstroke and how to do survival skills. Alhamdulillah, Nevertheless, I can now swim. A little. Yeah.. Thanks to them!


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com