Tuesday 6 July 2010

Sweet July :)

Aloha. I just went back from HAWAII.. haha no lah jk. My weekend went pretty FUN!! There is so many things to be shared. But lets just say I am really having FUN. Its just a very super fantastic!.. So great to come back H.O.M.E. Glad to meet my mates and new mates.
All in all, If you want to be happy... JUST BE!!



Visits to the Old Folk Homes in Seria
I have more of this picture, you can see from my Facebook.

My CV 4 Classmates Ladiess
From Brunei:
Jasmine, Adeq, Winnie, Ivy, Cath, Freda & Ai Ming
From Singapore:
Ai Ling
From Malaysia:
Monica


With the Super 10's
Ivy, Goh, Azeim, Dr. Amton, Dave

With the Super Family
Jasmine, A.J, Kaler & Kashing

With The Men
Jag (Malaysia), Terrence (Brunei) & Yarab (Bhutan)

My Twins, another 14th September Girl.
Catherine

Love you. XoXo

1 comments:

dyshinchan said...

=D good to know u enjoyed ur free time =)

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com