Sunday 1 August 2010

Chips more, Life more...

Assalam. Aloha...

There's no such words 'lifeless' in the dictionary of my life. People who live their life without purpose is meaningless. Its useless to live a beautiful given life.. For me, to find the purpose of life is easy. Live your life to the fullest. Make it magical, meaningful and memorable. There are so much things to be learned, to be discovered, to be experienced, to be appreciated!

We shouldn't be expecting things to come in to our life by itself or coincidentally. We are the one who is responsible with our life. We are the creator to ourselves. So, we have to make it tremendously gorgeous! I know, Allah have created it and it was written in the Luh Mahfuz on what our life will be. But, Allah S.W.T have also mentioned that we can change our fate, tho it was initially written in the Luh Mahfuz. This shows that we have the chance and are able to make it happen, no one else can. So, appreciate your life. Live life to the fullest no matter what.

I know, at the moment I am busy with my examinations, which coming so soon. And I know I have no time to blog, but i make myself available, i make time for it. I have the choice to choose. So, this is my choice. Talking about life nowadays, I can feel the commitment of being a working students is not easy. Being an employee of rbts, doing routine work from monday til friday. And it continues being a part time Rasamas worker and having class in the evening. Its all not so easy doing a 3 in 1 task. Very often people I have met, asked with sympahty, why did you do all this? I can only told them that this is for the sake of my future. I have to earn money but at the same time I need to further my study. I care less of what people will perceived. But this is my choice! And I decided to do it. As long as I am happy and I committed to it. This is the dream I have been waiting. I know it will come to me ONE DAY. Yes, one day!

Step by step. It'll come. But I never forget to praise to Allah the Almighty, who have given me the strength mentally and phisically, though at times I may feel very exhausted and all of my energy was drained. But I still maintain with it, for me there is no excuses! I have to do it.. Hopefully, this coming exam will be fine, as fine as the last term examinations. Amiiiiiinnn.. InsyaAllah. Thanks to you guys outhere who always supported and pray for my success.


RBTS Ladies Luncheon @ Charcoal
16th June 2010


Intan's & Izham's Wedding Day
9th July 2010



Abi's Birthday.
10th July 2010



Power Walk 2010
Starts at Kg. Sengkurong, End at PTE Katok.
18th July 2010



RBTS Charity Fun Day With K.A.C.A
25th July 2010


Add more chips to your life. And it will tremendously scruptious! Well, do not consider chips ahoy or chips more cus it's all have different taste. So experience that difference. It is so beautiful and nyummy! xoxo,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com