Friday 20 August 2010

cheery Berry...

Assalamualaikum... :)


Today, i went to Gadong for Sungkai with my classmates and watched movies together. This is my first outing with my college mates after 8 months of knowing each other. All I can say, I am happy with it. Tho I feel the time was too limited. I wish to spend the whole day with P.A. *winks* opppss! Anyway, I enjoyed today's outing. I often wonder, how to be a proactive lady so that people will never get bored with me. haha :D any suggestions ? huuhuu. 

One thing that I adored today was the movie itself was quite interesting. Its action, love, as well as comedy movie. I think I want to watch a comedy  of Pua Chu Kang Movie haha. Cus I simply wana laugh out with the world. huhu :p The scene that attracted me in the "city under seige" was when angel mentioned that... love is when you are care and miss each other.. and so so..(I forget the wordings)to the bad character of Chu, (the monster :p). Im touch by it. Overall its a good action movie.. I don't complain a... ^.^ I think one happy moment as well is when the song of Cinta Kita played when i was hangin' around at Jaya, to waste my beloved time. :)

Allright Love, see you again. xoxo

I feel I dont wanna go home....cus something stuck in heart at the moment. School will be coming very soon. The time will become too limited and I wish to spend my time with P.A just a day together... 

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com