Monday 16 August 2010

It's a Holiday..

Hey, Guess what? It's a holiday after a week of sleepless nite OF my examination.. :) To tell the truth, my exam was really worse.. But Tawakkal saja lah... Mudah2an ianya berpihak kpd ku... amiiinn

Today is the best day, even so everyday.. Just to share some of my happiness with you guys.. This morning I started my day by simply being kind to the people surrounds me. It doesnt mean that Im not kind all this while. And one more thing, not that I realised that People are missing me if Im not around. This proves that my friends either my besties and my collegues comments on my FB saying that they missed me.. Hee ^^, as i said in my twitter, its just cute when people was missing me. ;) So, this morning was really busy...so many things to do. But so lucky that my boss was not around for few times in office due to meetings! hee I take for granted that I try to complete it by today! And yeay i did. :) When i mingle around the office at 5th floor to send my documents. I be kind to them, just by listening what they said other than the major question being asked, that is of answering their question on my exams. I wonder how can people knew that I am taking leave for exam. Well I did inform certain people..but they still knew it. Basically life in the office was quite fine today! I tried to make monday blues to yellows and violet. :D

Well maybe because Im happy. Happy for what nad ? I can't describe it.. but that feeling of contentment is just undescrib-able. How i wish it will last longer. I dont wana to expect a thing. I will let it flow... But I pray if this happiness will be my true happiness. :') I used to suffer so much. :'/ So now, i just need a chance.. A chance to be loved and cared. :'s

Hey guess what? when i read newspaper today...there was a competition currently being held and the closing date will be 30th Nov 2010. It is an essay competition. Grouped into 3 categories. 1) Open to Primary School 2) Secondary School and 3) public.. hmm..interesting. and definitely interesting prizes to be won. I want to join.. hehe kalau pun kalah Im still be considered as a participated contestant. if I do not win, at least i did tried! hehe ^^. The title is about "Brunei Darussalam & the challenge of globalisation." 600 - 800 words. Its not that much. If i can do a>2000 words of an assignment, why not this time? hee :o) You can visit the webie at Brunei Times' Website to know more.

Okay! that's all. As for my examination.. If i did not get it pun, I will try again..I was thinking to take another exam, even so the result was not out yet. And guess when did I thought of this? As soon as my exam on that day finished. huhu Well, i did told you that I am not satified with if. So, there's a posibility in either getting or not getting it. but all in all I pray for gOOd! :) Tawakaltu 'Allaulah...La haula wa la Quata illabillahil 'ali'il a'aziim. :)

Last but not least. I know 'Prince Adrian' will read this. Thanks to you! for what ? for everything... :) especially for making me smile back again.. I feel safe to know you. *cheers*

I left you with a motivational story of Derek Redmon, Derek Anthony Redmond (born 3 September 1965, in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England) is a retired British athlete. During his career, he held the British record for the 400 metres sprint, and won gold medals in the 4x400 metres relay at the World Championships, European Championships and Commonwealth Games.

However his career was blighted by a series of injuries, and he is best remembered for his performance at the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona where he tore his hamstring in the 400 metres semi-final but fought through the pain and, with assistance from his father, managed to complete a full lap of the track as the crowd gave him a standing ovation. The incident has become a well-remembered moment in Olympic history, having been the subject of one of the International Olympic Committee's 'Celebrate Humanity' videos and been used in advertisements by Visa as an illustration of the Olympic spirit and featured in Nike's "Courage" commercials in 2008.

I suggest you watch this inspiring video.. Please do watch!! I beg you... It brought me into tears. And it did inspired me !!



Love, xoxo

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com