Tuesday 31 August 2010

When August End...

Assalam. I am happy but sad...Happy to see myself moving forward. But sad to leave all the beautiful memory passed by since January 2010...

There's a saying...
Life must be understood backwards; but... it must be lived forward.- Soren Kierkegaard
Wow, when i try to reflect and reminisce back. What a wonderful life I have had. I just don't realised it. Someone makes me think back my life I have. I know, this person is a hidayah from Allah that I should be very thankful of what have been given to me. Although I have gone through lots of the dark side, I felt I am so lucky to have that. Without it, without those challenges, I wouldn't be ME now. I will not be the way I am right now. There's so many blessing I have. Alhamdulillah... I hope this will leads my way up and always stays along the line. But if there's a distratctions along my ways, i guess I am ready to face it. This is all because experience in life has taught me to be mature, patient, calm in facing those challenges.

As of today, I am still alive, I still keep on breathing... Cus I know 'life' want the best in me. And I should appreciate every moment I have cus we are not living this life forever. Allah have created us to be the best human being. And that best human evolve and emerged from the way you wanted it to be. You created your life. So, make it wonderful. If you less motivated, find someone that can motivate you towards the best in you. Allah wants us to keep on trying.. never give up.

Do you know that...
All of the top achievers are life-long learners... Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they're not learning, they're not growing... not moving toward excellence.
Being an 'excellence' is not only for our study or work but life. Achieving the best in life is what we want. Being the Best is BEST!~ hehe :D

All in all, whenever you demotivated just count your blessing. That should be fine.

Ok, this video really inspired me to keep moving forward, because I used to be in the son's position. I keep on blamming my father who made me appear in this earth and makes me suffer since I was a kid. I used to hate LIFE very much, cus life always treated me unfairly and makes my mom suffered. But this vid really rings the bell. I hope you do inspired as well... Always keep track of yourself, do not change from the line and keep believing yourself.



"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"
Wow, it's really are an inspiring video.... :)

I hope when SEPTEMBER comes, happiness will be showering me all the way... If I were to think of a fairy tale... I would like to dance my life out~ singing and living peacefully... Haha. I know its nonsense but just to maintain the feeling of joy in my heart. ;)

I really wana thank you all who have been part of my life and also consider you, strangers who read my blog. Because everything happens for a reason. This is the reason...I may be inspiring you and I am also inspired by you...

Talking about life, today my days started with a car almost hit my car at the main round-about gadong. But I did not lose my temper, I just smile. hehe WHy? Because its not my fault, he even horn me. And I just keep moving. He was the one who overtake my lane. Not Im taking him. So what for Im angry..?? haha in the end I hope he realised that he was the one who's wrong. Shame on you...

When I reached office, My day started with a smile to the reception as well as Mawee who's waiting for me to open the office door. hehe :D And they even realised that I'm smiling all the way.. "Ayu nampak hari nie" Umi said.. :) hehe I just smile and thanks her. I can just simply said to myself.. well, first thing is I am busy but stress free. :D

Today as well, I met my colleague whom I say is "Simple but Complicated" She was really happy to see me, I just dont know why...I feel the joy when I met her. I just listen to her story cus she just wen back from a shopping trip to KL few days back to accompany her twins for her wedding this december. Obviously, I have to shift my thought from -ve to +ve in order to accept people's weaknesses. They are my sisters and brothers in Islam..why should I hate 'em for those remeh-temeh reasons rite? hehe

One thing that makes me smile is when Lim aka Mr Kungfu Panda wanted to give me a CD of Bryan Adam, oh it's just happened when Donald, our cleaner clearing the dustbin and suddenly his hp rang. And the ringtone was Bryan Adam's song. I really bet, Lim will give me the CD tomorrow. Because he said so. lol.

"hey, that is Bryan Adam's Song... Donald can you sing Nadia that song?" He asked donald.

Donald just smile, laugh and left.
And when Hj mohammad came by to my office, Lim also asks him to sang...but Hj Mohammad just laugh and maybe thinking "what for?"
In the end, I speak up..."Haiyya you a..lim, you sja sing that song...simple what?"
And that makes him downloaded the song directly and he told me that he want to give me the song.. sigh. Reuben who was also there just laugh.. Kungfu Panda always done the unexpected things. isk..isk..

I really don't understand him, and I dont wana understand it anyway.. huhu :s last time mcD and now Bryan Adam? lol :p

Btw I received an invitation today from Amri for his wedding this 10th October. Ali gave me the invitation this morning.. I dont expect I will be invited. cus I only knew him for only few months in RBTS before he further study if not mistaken. Thanks for the invitation anyway... :) InsyAllah will come...



Alright, I guess that's all I wana say... See you September... :)

May the joy be with you guys as well...xoxo

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com