Thursday 7 October 2010

fond memories...

We were walking, shivering in the cold wind. Yet your company was warm. Every words exchanged with you, keeps a fire burning inside of me. You fuel me.

We walked. Side by side.Occasionally we bumped into each other out of playfulness. It was nice. I’m truly myself when I’m around you.

It was very cold, who knew the wind would blow so hard that night.

And then, our hands met.

I took hold of your hand. They were small, nevertheless, warm.

Our fingers interlock. That bind, so strong. I don’t ever want to let your hand go. You squeezed lightly. I squeezed back. Suddenly, the cold weather isn't so cold anymore.

Hand in hand we walked around aimlessly. But with your hand in mine, we’re not lost. We had nowhere to got, yet, we are going somewhere. On an adventure? Perhaps. Every moment with you feels like an adventure.

Your hand in mine. My hand……..in yours. We looked into each other’s eyes. And smiled.

My hands, forever yours.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com