Tuesday 12 October 2010

A day when result was out...

.....and it's finally out. I've managed to get 1B and 2 Fail. it is when we should expect the unexpected. And the time when P.A texted me that the result was out. My hand was shaking...and I just went on to my deskstop and without wasting my time I open my IVC and check my result. AND it turns out to be unexpected result. I was really hoping for my PQM to b at least C my POA to be F. But my POA turns out to be a hope that I used to have during my economics time where i hope for little luck in this subject and it was turn out to be out of the blue.. Anyhoos, tho I am a bit sad for the 2 subjects, I am happy for some reason. At least Ive got a 'B' for accounting.


More or less, morale of the story... Do not over expect a particular thing but do not least expect either. As you will in the end realised that if you put too much expectation on a particular matter in the end you suffer a loss! Cus I still remember when I am too much concentrated on my PoA even more than a week before the finals exam. Everyday accounting. At work I will ask Anoy my ex colleague about accounting and even at college I ask Alif for accounting. Not even that, I've attended extra-class with my lecturer just for the sake of PoA... i put too much effort in it! sigh oh well... what matters now I should balance it... its a lesson learnt. =)

And I would also like to congratulate to my lovely sweet duckling :) Congratulation on your outsatanding result. I pray for your success and may happiness shower your life more and more. Well, deep in my heart I wanted to beat and smack you down... But I am not sure if I ever could smack you cus I dont have the strength and I just cant do it cus I love you..hehe And well you are strong anyway. haha I know I am talking nonsense! But still it was balance! We still got 3 B's on the same subject... haha *rasa2han inda mau alah* hehe

Wow, life... life... life... I wish to have a healthy and wonderful life... I want to feel like this forever... I thank you all once again for the support given! I love you all deep from my heart and thanks for being part of my lovely beautiful life.

Today, tho I am a bit disappointed and down but people come and go to my office brings and left me with lots of laughter and smile... I laugh out loud with them today. simply loving my every moments... All in all, I am now getting my motivation back to do my assignments and school works done.. I believe that one happiness day of graduation will come to me.

I have sent my letter of advance leave to rasamas to apply for leave for the month of November and December. Alhamdulillah...I know now I have the chance to concentrate on doing my assignments.. ^^,

Orite guys.. a lil update from me. Till then...

ILY & IMY teddy's duckling! =')

Yours truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com