Monday 8 November 2010

When there is a sense of belonging.

Assalam. Aloha Everyone.


Wuu~ Its been a while since the last updates! Well, nothing to relates to the titles of this post with what Im going to say now. ahaks! Just getting some attention to the viewers. I must say thank you for the viewers outhere who is still willing to open this abandoned blog. hehe ^^

Anyhoos, there are tonnes that have been happening since the last post til now. Its just my times now is too tight to update things that happening around. Hmm.. as for now, I am too busy with assignments and test is just around the corner. And now, Im awake in the middle of the night, just finished my marketing coursework assignment. Well, its not fully done, there is a need to adjust a lil bit here and there. Overall, all the assignment can be considered DONE! haha :D In addition to that as well, I have just finished preparing what to read for my test this week. Another one, Management notes to be prepared for my test. After this im done. hm....so tired.. but luckily, this weekend my leave started for rasamas. Will not be working till end of december. and resume back to work on the 1st week of January.

I just can't wait for this to finish! and for sure im so much looking ahead on this coming december. So many things to do. And its a holy-holy-day!! Just keep on wondering, will i be able to get back to Indonesia this coming semester break?? I wish to go back to meet my grandpa and grandma back in Indonesia. Well, we have plan for it. It's just a matter of time and kachhiingg!! But if everything is going with the plan, we decided to go back a week in indonesia and 3 days in KK at my mum's adopted sister there. And continue to chill with my friends in Miri soon when Im back from KK. Ouhh, how i wish everything just moving with the plans.

Starting this december, on the 4th and 5th RBTS will be holding a family day event of Summer Camp at Pantai Berakas...But Im not sure its confirmed or not. I would like to go. But my EXAM will be around the corner at that date. hmm... I hope its not affected.

Wow! December I just can't wait to be with you!! hehe ^^, and for sure I just can't wait to have a holiday with P.A. If only we were married and go for a honeymoon.. haha :p nahh~ its a dream yet to come true! hehe :D

Orite guys! a lil updates here and there. Till we meet again in the next post!

Wish me all the best of luck for my upcoming test!!~ Love you guys! :)

Love

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com