Wednesday 17 November 2010

It's about L.O.V.E...

Life… life… and life… I always question to myself. Why life treats me unfairly? Why and why? This is about love. To whom it may concern, why love always treats me unfairly? Why? And why? I give my all. I sacrifice my time, I sacrifice my heart, I sacrifice my money and I sacrifice all my happiness for the one I love. But still, love never appreciates what I have done. Sometime I feel not valuable and incomplete. I often envy with couple that are having a happy time together. I envy so much… And just wondering when will I have this value of completeness… It’s not fair for me. What did I do wrong? I try to be the best in myself but what I have in return…? Hopeless and disappointment. But why? If you can see.. Why would I be waiting for someone that I love? And why from the beginning you are hoping for me to wait for you. I did all this because of love. But when the times come, and I am so glad that I am able to wait. And you said “pergilah…” I know recently I break your heart with my own weakness. But Im sorry, I am not a perfect human being. But I do willing to learn from my own flaws. To improve my weakness. I am just so sensitive with the words “pergilah…”


All I can say…Apology for the weaknesses I have. But please look at a fair side? From the beginning you like me. And I like you. We own each other’s heart and Im sory that I fall in love with you without knowing your status. Im sory for the trouble I have made… And until now… my feeling for you never fade. Please make me understand and give me clarity of our relationship. All I need is honesty, trust and love. Cos I don’t want to be in transparent.


May Allah open our heart for the good thing. Amin InsyAllah~

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com