Friday 12 November 2010

Words of Wisdom...

If he misses you, he’ll call just to hear your voice. If he wants you, he’ll say it. And if he cares, he’ll show it. If he has a thought about you, it will come out of his mouth. If you are on his mind non-stop, he will do anything he can just to see you. If he truly likes you, he won’t let anything get in the way and fight back just to keep you in his arms. If not, he can’t be worth your time because you’re obviously not worth his.



I really want you to be here. I want your arms around me. I want to lace my fingers with yours. I want to brush your hair away from your face when it falls. I want to touch your cheek and feel your lips against mine. I’d really just love to be beside you. I wish you were here.


When you’re in love, you don’t aim for perfect. You don’t aim for the most good-looking, smartest person in the world. You aim for the person who can make you smile without trying. You aim for the person who makes you laugh and who makes you feel good about yourself. You don’t need to find a prince to find someone who’s charming.


Some time words of wisdom can tell everything that you are thinking and feel...


Lotsa LOVE,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com