Saturday 29 January 2011

Alhamdulillah.... I passed!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh....


First thing that I can say is... YEAY!! ALHAMDULILLAH~~ I PASSED! And 3 subject to go... Ya Allah ya Rabbana.. Seseungguhnya aku bersyukur kepadamu.. Kerana engkau berikan aku kejayaan ini... Alhamdulillah...

I know the result was out Yesterday Friday 28th January 2011. But I didnt tell anyone. Cos i knew it from miss mahirah's status. Then I try to check my result myself from the IVC. But they block the result. So, i texted biah through MSN this morning. I asked her to text me once she checked the result for me.

So, when i was doing my work at RAsamas. Biah called me from college. She told me the result and it turn to be unexpected. Accounting C and Marketing B and only management i stuck it is RX. After biah told me that i was terribly happy.... soo happy! I just cant believe it.. ^.^ And i text miss mahirah directly to thankss her for teaching me marketing. And I dont regret coming to every of her extra classes! I still remember when I attend the last extra class before exam. its only 3 people out of 20 plus student turn out attending her extra class. Alhamdulillah. I managed again! Yeay.

So, only 3 more to go and to be achieved. Smoga segala perjalanan ku lancar semester terakhir.. Day by day when i look back my result.. I, myself dont believe its happening. I managed to get 4 B's and 1 C. Alhamdulillah..

Tahniah kepada yang pass... To myself.. masih ada 3 subject untuk didapatkan.. smoga segalanya lancar aminn amin ya Rabbalamin... ^.^


~This was me this morning~
hehe :D

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com