Wednesday 19 January 2011

My January :)

Salam Everyone. I know the new beginning of 2011 has been so quite. Even the picture for my last post I didnt have time to upload it. I am so tired. Im sorry.. Anyway, Let me just upload a few of the pictures that has been caught along the way..


~GATHERING WITH THE LOVELIES~
@ THE MALL GADONG

New Year Celebration With the Lovelies 'Bu Ajah's Gang...'


~LUNCH @ SUMBANGSIH MULIA~

Sumbangsih Mulia With My Colleagues...


~LUNCH @ SHABU-SHABU~

with My colleagues...


~WEEEEKEND GETAWAY @ YAYASAN~
WITH BEAUTIFUL COLLEAGUES!

Arcade Photobooth


Saturday Getaway at Yayasan...


~DYAH'S SMALL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION~
@TIMES SQUARE



Dyah's 22nd Birthday...
HaPPY Birthday Dy Sinchan..
hehe *Hugs*


BADMINTON @ BRIDEX HALL
~STRESS GETAWAY~

Futsall Court
(Left Wing of BRIDEX Hall)


Badminton Court
(Right Wing of BRIDEX Hall)


Me and Zar ready to play!


Me and Rose posing for the best Badminton ladies! hehe
*and.....the winnneeer is all the losers.. haha* xp

Good Luck for the upcoming Months... There are many more to come... Many more happiness to be achieved! I LOVE YOU 2011.... Hugs!!

Yours truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com