Tuesday 17 May 2011

Lil' Updates!


Salam Semua....

Just a lil update!! Hehe Ive started my French class last 2 weeks ago. This week gona be my 3rd Class. It will be conducted until July Insyallah.. Whee... My favourite Language. Somehow Im fallin' in Love with French Language. Its Fun and much love.. haha

So anyway... This was the book with Audio CD, I bought from Amazon.com last 2 months ago. It just arrived on the 2nd week of my French Class. And I am so eagerly HAPPY! *ecstatic*




So, other than that... I am only left with one more subject to go for my International Diploma in Business Administrations (B.A) Course.. I decided to further my study to Degree in B.A as well in IGS College. But the requirement must be 2.0 GPA. which i need to achieved at least 1 A and 6 Bs and 1 Cs. Currently I have achieved 4 Bs n 1 Cs. And that means i need to score 1 A and 2 Bs more. I am still awaiting my last semester result.

This semester i am only left with 1 subject which is Management-1. This is the subject that I have to refer exam (RX) and I have to sit for the exam once again.. But its ok, I will never give up. Continue working Harder n smarter. I always have plan B to continue my journey.

My plan, if did not managed my targeted score marks, will continue my HNC on the next semester that is around August or September. Will be taking up 3 subject directly so I do not waste my time..

So I hope and pray all good things comes true.. Semoga Allah melancarkan segala usahaku.. Aminn Insyallah...


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com