Friday 27 May 2011

PLAN B...

Salam...

Result was out unofficially. It will be announced officially by the 30th May 2011. Was informed by someone trusted! :)

As i posted a status on my facebook. "Comme ci Comme ça". which literally means 'so-so' or 'like this like that' in French. So, basically it means my result was 50-50. I managed to score my Principle of Management, it happened to be C. and Principle of Quantitative Method - RU. Reunit..Of all the subject that I have gone through this was the easiest one, yet i failed. And before this I even get the highest and 2nd highest during test in class.

This is where you dont expect things to happened the way you wanted it to be. But hey, I dont feel so down at this time. I am only left by 2 more subject. I dont mind to resit PQM, it should be fine.. At least I can try my best for the exam this semester.

* * * * * * * * * *

As for my work side, I am now 3 years in RBTS last 28th April 2011. I have been through the hard and happy times in my working years. I faced soo many challenges along the way. During my first year with RBTS and a fresh graduate College student, I have no experience at all.. But all of 'em are now worth it, though in some instance I set aside my study just for the sake of earning income for the family..

Finally now after being promoted to be the secretary to my Deputy CE, currently Acting CE brings me a lot of experience, I have been dealing with suppliers, clients.. local and overseas doing all those secretarial works, involved 'real-directly' with bridex, as my bos is also the Director for BRIDEX, etc etc... its a really a challenge, and there was one time that I felt that I have to raised a white flag as I was so tired dealing with bunch of work, soo stressed out.. But now I realised that this challenges has taught me a lot of things and it brought me deeper and I gaining more and more experience that all my friend probably dont have it atm.

So anyway... Now I have to face all those challenges, move on and try to adapt all those changes and challenges along the way to success. As many have said, Allah have a better plan for us. I will try to be happy, doing what I Love to do... Life will have to go on..

* * * * * * * * * *

Now, that my business is growing, many and many customer starting to come back and wanting more from Adriana Collections. I am so happy with it.

Its just that I know so many things in just so lil time, What I am worried now is BRIDEX is coming near and I also have to sit for my exam, assignment as well as my test. I think now i will have to take days off for 1 month again in June for Rasamas. like I did before.. to keep everything on track. I really have to.

* * * * * * * * * *

Well to wrap up the updates today as a reward to myself, I bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT P1000. Its easier than laptop where it is actually a hand-phone as well as an ebook reader, a web browser, and it has a lot of other amazing apps and games. It looks like an iPad but is much better than iPad. :) hehe Now I can do my works and learn french on the go! :p



FYI, My samsung galaxy tab, I bought dr hasil jerih payah ku selama 3 tahun bekerja di RBTS. Tambang free yang diberikan oleh RBTS aku gunakan untuk me-reward diriku sendiri dan untuk memotivasikanku untuk terus berjuang. Janganlah kalian semua salah menilainya. Bukan sekadar untuk suka-suka atau apa.

Your truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com