Tuesday 3 January 2012

January '12!!

Assalamualaikum!! 

Alhamdulillah kini adalah hari ke-3 dalam bulan January 2012. Hari pertama kembali bekerja setelah cuti tahun baru. hehe Everyone is busy esp kids, back to school and all the adults back to work after long vacation in December.

As for me January is the month I have been waiting for. Its my Holiday - Vacation Time! Let's see the agenda...

1. Back to Class. Frech classes resume back on Friday.

2. Lunch Date with My Loves (Tiqs, Khai & Husaini) @Bello Cafe (CXL)

3. Holiday starts. Will be flying off to KL - LGK - KL - BWN (Insyallah On Monday will be flying off) Will be Visiting Langkawi, Genting Highland & KL.

4. Logistics Team Gathering together with friends, wife, fiancee, etc at Pulau Pelumpong. (Will be having a BBQ, Fishing & Chillaxing)

5. On Leave with Rasamas (A MONTH LEAVE Babe! My weekend is back for a month!)

6. Date with my BESTIES (My Girl Friends!) - Not fixed yet. Awaiting confirmation.

So here goes the list for the month of January. Insyallah... Mudah2an segalanya berjalan dengan lancar & dijauhkan dari segala perkara yang tak dingini. Amiinnn InsyAllahu Ta'ala..

Yours Truly Lovable One,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com