Thursday 19 April 2012

Activité, Ce Mois-Ci !

Bonjour! "Activity, this Month!" Assalamualaikum!


Last week, Me and Afy went to the french Film festival. We went there on the 3 consecutive days. We've watched quite numbers of French film. And it was really interesting! We love it. 


And interestingly, I did come as well to the forum titled "The perception of the French Cinema Abroad"  It was really interesting that actually I know a lil bit of French Movies as almost every week, I lend French dvds. 

During the forum, the discussion made was about the different structure of French Film and Hollywood and other European Film as well. Well, initially I was a bit sleepy listening to the discussion but towards the end, I feel it interesting that I got to learned and knows the structure of French Film. I am really proud of them because they maintain their way of presenting their film. Each of their Film is unique in their own way.

One interesting fact that I really believed on what they've discussed, French Film is a very slow movie where they always actually show a scene specifically. For e.g. in the short film presented before the  forum held. The short story called "C'est Dimanche" (It's Sunday) there was this scene where a barber cut a boy's hair. The scene were very detailed. Perhaps it takes 30 seconds just to show the movement of the barber. I totally agree of what they said. Most of the dvds I've lend shows the similarity. 

Well, it was interesting indeed (Well, maybe for me, depends on you guys actually) cos I tend to watched French Movie quite often. hehe.

**************************************

And Guess what, I have informed mom that I have booked a ticket to Melbourne next year. Alhamdulillah Mom gave a green light to go! InsyAllah will be going with my ex class-mates. Its gona be an fun vacation! Insyallah. 5-6 days in melbourne and transit to KL for few days!


I guess, It's indirectly a reward for myself and my friends that we passed our examination and soon be graduating together! Insyallah... :)

Yours truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com