Wednesday 18 April 2012

French Scholarship!

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.

Wow, It's totally been a while. Now let me update a lil bit for the past few months happenings. So, What about this scholarship thingy?? I did applied for a scholarship to France last February. It was actually to study "Langue Française" which means French Language. It has been almost a year studying French Language at a local French Club Institution. It is my special moment, Indeed to learn 3rd language. It's an AWESOME Language.

So, a friend of mine suggested me to apply for this scholarship thingy! I doubt I got it. And i feel reluctant to apply as my french is still too little. But as my friend said to me "no harm in trying, right?" So I did applied! I passed the Written Test! My marks was above average! Alhamdulillah.


Unfortunately as I moved on the 2nd level, which was the Interview session. I kindda lost my confidence perhaps. So I didn't get through it. I will have a try again next year or the following year. InsyAllah. So anyways, it was my great pleassure that during my first attempt I passed my written test. So, I am one step ahead. I should never give up! It was one of my greatest achievement so far besides that I'm gona tell you on my next posts! Alhamdulillah. Some people may say I am dreaming too big! But, for me this opportunity is everything in my life. I am just trying to be better and I wanted to improve my life and to make mum and especially dad proud of me. 


Well, as for the mean time I decided to take a Diploma in French Language Studies,  
Diplôme d'études en langue française 
(DELF) Level A1 - Breakthrough for beginners. They actually have 6 levels which are:
1. DELF A1 & A2
2. DELF B1 & B2,
3. DALF C1 & C2

So, I am on the first level. Insyallah if I am eligible to take the exams perhaps by end of the year. Insyallah... :) Wish me luck!



Alright! guys, Meet me on my next posts! More to come. :) Cheers!
Live life to the fullest. Appreciate opportunity that is comin' your way okay?

Bisous (Kisses),



0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com