Tuesday 17 September 2013

Late Post: July and August Happening!

Salam and Dear Peeps!

Apology to my dearself and to some readers. I am so late in posting new updates.. Eversince in my semester 2, I have been so busy with Study Life.. Nothing else matter! haha I am so exhausted, that I could not think of doing this stuff. But I do active on my IG and FB. hehe.You can find me on IG: nadiadearest and FB: Adriana Puteri.

So basically in July after being a bridesmaid on my Friend's wedding, Ramadhan cames in. I did celebrate my brother's birthday on the 10th July. It was a very simple one. I bought him Motivational and story Books. [Well, promised to myself to give him a special pressie once he manage to score his OLEVEL.) In shaa Allah.

Then, I was busy with the completion of assignments, Mid-Term examinations and Finally Final Exam. It was pretty hectic due to Ramadhan (Which my time is very limited due to short working hours and my School starts at 2.30pm (exactly after work) I was extremely tired. That's maybe the reasons why. In addition to that, Raya was just around the corner, which requires me to prepare all things by myself as mom has already start working. And Abizar was busy too for his Mock Exam.. 

In that business I still remeber my social life tho. haha! Who don't?? heee. So I did celebrate my Colleagues' (Best Buddies) birthday. It was Ruhsana and Norain's Birthday.. Alhamdulillah May Allah bless you two.. 


Till then,

Yours faithfully...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com