Sunday 7 March 2010

Leisure at poLo cLub...

HoLa. Assalam, semua...


ROYAL BRUNEI POLO CLUB
Jerudong

It was a very ggod weekend..where i spend my precious Saturday by learning to swim. And it was a very tiring and fun learning experience where I gain knowledge on how to swim. haha. I went there with Afy and dyah. It was totally fun!! And guess what?? I can swim~~~ *Happy faces* At first dy asked me to swim using a kick board. Slowly, I can then she asked me not to use the board. And it takes me a while to do so. And in the end, I can swim from edge to edge. And it's a precious experience!! I Love it. Thanks dy for teaching!! And thanks Afy for accompannying!! *hugs*



Next time we go again okiess~ :)

Grab every moment and cheerish it!~ :)

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com