Saturday 27 March 2010

surprisingly, i was...

Assalam wahai teman... hari ini saya langkah kanan.

Alhamdulillah~ Ive completed my assignment and InsyAllah im satisfied with it. Hope it get a good grades.. I hope the Thames lecturer give me high marks.. Amiinn... Yesterday evening I was informed to have an economics extra class. Sad thing when i entered the class, nobody was there except me and Agnes. I felt terrible on behalf of Mr. Topo. Nobody was interested to attend the class. Its was almost canceled due to only few people attending it. But luckily me, agnes, ayub, aprilyn & a chines girl (I forget her name) joined the class although some came a bit late.

Astonishingly..... when Topo announced the highest mark for our test few days ago... I didn't even thought who gonna be the person is. Once he said... "Nadia", im speechless!. The thing that I couldn't believe was the highest mark in my class? Last 2 years, I was the lowest... You know how i hate economics very much in my 6th form.. Now its vice versa. Everything changes. I pray and thanks to Allah for the result. At least I make mum proud of me. And indeed makes her smile... =) Alhadulillah...syukran ya Allah~ Another one paper to go (awaiting for the result to be released. I bet this one is a bit unsatisfying because i didn't do well for Biz Comm. But insyAllah, with god's willing..i hope i get passes. insyallah...


“...Dwell in possibility.” — Emily Dickinson

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com