Thursday 25 March 2010

like a star...

I was listening to "like a star from Corinne Baily Rae" it was a soothing song. I want to break through... my feeling craves for calmness.... How i wish....

One week ago, i lost my mobile phone. At that time... i felt so sad. Terribly unhappy! You know how difficult i am in earning money? And it's gone simply like that? Don't you feel depressed? I just couldn't describe how i felt.. Just to share you a lil story.. Some people may react normal when their phone was lost. But for me, it's not... my mum told me "you lost your mobile phone as if you're losing your boyfirend?" I was surpirsed! How i am not aware of that feeling. Why my feeling is so complicated was i get it with my own money, with my own effort. And suddenly that innocent people took it like what? As if Im buying a sweet, you just took it and eat it as simple as that.
Allah will judge you on the day after! I'll just wait and see your judgement! Tulah kau tulah..nda berkat idup mu...

As Ivy told me, You lose something but you gain awarenss... this was my awareness at that particular time... "sometime life have to let go of something that we love. I lost it doesnt mean I loss everything. I pray for good things tomorrow and & days ahead.. wish all the best in life"


Lol, it was all unexpected. Few days later a miracle was meant to be with me. I received a cheque of $200 by someone. And Ive managed to make my mum happy at the same time. Ive got good grades for my assignment project. And mum teribbly happy for me. Wow, that's what
i called contentment. hmm, what a relief...she said to me with her happy faces... " Although i felt tired, but when i listen to your achievement...all of my weariness dissappear." Alhamdulillah ya ALLAH... i belive in myself, though im facing the hardship now, future will pay me the happiness...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com