Sunday 6 March 2011

A Dream.. A Reality...

Assalamualaikum..


Alhamdulillah. We meet again on my next post. NEW NAME uh? Yes.. it is..

I know, I change it again. Im a lil bit sick with my old link. I think this link is much better. I have reasons to change. A bit hard for me to change actually, but I dont know how shall i say. But I change for Good. And for others as well especially for you. Apology that I make this decision, but only this way that i have.

Anyway, Un rêve Une réalité means "a dreams.. a reality..." in FRENCH language. Everything that i wrote in, is all my dream but a reality at the same time, or perhaps reality in the future that I cant predict. The reason why I choose to make it in French is because...it is also relates to my dreams. My dream to go to Paris. And My dreams to Learn French.

Newzelena emailed me last week w/regards to my French Class. I told her that I would not be able to join in this term because the class falls on friday. I have my management class which is much more important than this on the same day. So I have to forgo my french class. But its okay.. Will try my best to join in on the next term Insyallah. If it not clashes with my other classes.

So, I guess just a lil update here. Just to inform you as well, I've made a time to open an online shopping business. When you have time, Just drop by at my online shop in facebook at Adriana Collections. Variety of LATEST FASHION APPARELS, from women's to men's... SO please feel free to visiit.. I have In-stock and pre order items that you'll be able to grab! have a glance and book it while stock last. All my fashions apparels and shoes are made in china. I will try my best to meet your needs! Well I consider this small business of mine as my practical for my Business Admin Diploma Course. As it indirectly relates to my study and business.

Well, that's it for now... tomorrow is monday.. another hectic week that i have to face. Till then.. cu around loves..

Love & Hugs!


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com