Tuesday 1 March 2011

Life is a high way.

"Life is a highway. We all start the same, and end up the same. It’s the journey that’s different."

Assalamualaikum.. Referring to the quoted text above. I ever think about what metaphors does it have in this quotes?

Life is a highway means you can choose which way you want to go. You have the wisdom to know right from wrong. Basically, you have the wisdom to choose. And afterall, I was given this path of life..and I choose to go with it.

Every people in this world are born the same, we are all equal. But as we grew up, being brought up by different family background.. To be think of, we are more fortunate than other people, to be specific the less fortunate people who do not have house to live in, food to eat etc.

My dad was a local famous writer named Adi Marhaen (it is name after my eldest brother). He was famous amongst the local writer. Everywhere you go, if you met a local literates, just ask them..do you know him? They'll sure does know. He is a Master in Malay Literature who wrote poems, short story, any other forms of literature in Brunei.

And direct to my point, we are well family (when dad is still alive). Its just that after he passed away, everything turns upside down. Because of wealth, my family break-up. My sisters and brother make their own way with my father's wealth. sigh. I hate this part where me and my lil brother lives in hardship (this was when I was still in high school) But now I am fortunate that I am now working. And life changes bit by bit with my current condition. If I were to tell you, when I was in Form 4, everyday.. day and night we only eat fried rice.. Because Mum was only selling food to mini mart and her revenue is very small. It brought me into tears if i remember this. I even went home by the public bus from Dewan Bahasa, just for the sake of studying everyday after school. Remembering the day, I feel pity to myself but Im proud of myself at the same time, that I have gone through this hardship as it slowly changing as i grew up.

Now, life is getting stable...and Alhamdulillah, with all my effort..I can help my mother and brother at the same time helping myself to improve my life more. I can now buy my own car with my own money, I can give mother to pay her expenses and my brother for his studies. I even can bring mom meet her family back in Jakarta after 10 years of not meeting them. Alhamdulillah..syukur kehadrat illahi...the barakkah of my rezki goes to all my surroundings. I can even give my rezki to my families in Jakarta and in KK. Not to be forgotten in Brunei, my friends and my colleagues.

All of these is from Allah swt. The hardship back then pays me off now. This is my motivation, I was born in a well family when I was still a kid, and as I grew up Life changes after my dad passed away but then it changes again after Im working. And Im glad, after I was being promoted by my company... I am able to give more rezki to my family. Talking of my company, today there's a news on the borneo bulletin about my lady boss. CONGRATS to her that she was nominated as "Bruneian ranked top 50 female leaders in Asia Pacific region." (CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE) - Source Borneo Bulletin. I am so proud to be part of my esteemed company and specifically to be a secretary to my deputy chief executive. SHe's not only a good leader but also my inspiration. And a dreams every women wants to achieved. Success in career and success in life generally. This is what what we called Happiness.

Today, I have class,..ohh its been awhile that I dont updates on my college. We have pre-mid term test. And i feel it was amazing that I can answer all the questions fluently.. Alhamdulillah.. Well honestly, I did not study and do revision. But maybe because I attended every extra classes given by my lecturer and I did well with my homeworks that I can answer it fluently. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah... :) Fyi as well, I deactivate my facebook until....further notice. haha :p Its just that I dont want to be disturb by those unwanted status that can distract my mind from thinking back to the past, because i have to carry on moving..and I aimed high for my course this term. I dont want to be distracted. AND I DONT WANT TO BE DISTRACTED!!

Yupp!! That's it.. My exam fees is not that cheap that I am not taking it seriously. I have to work smart now.. Facebook wont bring me anywhere. But My study yess! My life, I have to rule myself not by other means.

Not only that..my motivation to save is also another thing. Next year insyallah, With Allah's will I'll be flying off to KL with my 9 classmates for a group vacation.. uuu yeah!!! We book our flight and we pay it already.. MAy everything will goes smoothly... Amiieenn InsyAllah...

This is it... this is what Im choosing! Choosing to be a secretary to my DCE, to be an International Diploma of Biz Admin student and a Waitress in Rasamas Restaurant. Please do not ask whether its tired or not. You know it cus you have the answer.

As i mentioned, this is my chosen path. Its my dream and its my inspiration... Life is a highway, remember?

Now,,,Now,,, Nadiah... You have to study smart and work hard. Play hard, Save smart.. haha :D Cheeritos Nandos... Loving ya.. See you around! :)

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com