Saturday 12 March 2011

Inspiring Bruneian Woman.

Assalamualaikum,


Dear Ladies, woman and girls.... Be inspired by reading the article from BRunei Times Dated today (12th March 2011). Puan texted me this morning... And I found out she was in the bulletin.

Here is the Link. "MAKING HER VOICE OUT". Be Inspired.


"Time is money," she says. "Knowledge is power. This is true in business, in your career. You really have to work hard to show how competitive you are among the men, women, community and society."

Studying as a part time student while working is a lot of work, but she takes it all in stride. "Indeed, it's a big test. I do have to travel sometimes to and fro to meet with my supervisors. But when you boil it down, it's about ambition, discipline, commitment, self-dedication and most importantly, family support."

"Life is full of obstacles and great difficulties, but if you put your faith and trust in Allah SWT, and keep going, InsyaAllah, things will work out for the better. There are times where I need to stop and take a breather, but once I am ready, I keep going and I don't stop."

AND MOST GREAT SAYING THAT I REALLY LOVE......

"I would like to encourage all young women in Brunei to go for their dreams and not to be discouraged by any obstacles. I am just an ordinary woman, just like everyone. Overcoming challenges in life are what makes us successful."

She was nominated as the TOP 50 WOMEN LEADERS in ASIA-PACIFIC. This shows that Bruneian can also DO IT!~ Congratulations Puan Hjh.... :)

Be Inspired. Love,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com