Sunday 13 May 2012

Europe Day 2012

Assalamualaikum. 
Dear Friends, just this evening.. I went to a Jazz Concert which was held at Jerudong International School, accompanying me throughout the night, was Affy.  It was my first time attending Jazz concert. And Jazz is still new to me. The performance was brilliant. Consider them as a Super-Talented-Acapella-Jazz-Singer. Their harmonies is super awesome! It was perfecto! They really amazed the audiences. Congrats on that superb performances.. Anyway, just for your info, they came all the way from German. Cool ey.

Glad to be invited to such events. Thanks to AF for that. Besides the performances, we were served with good food after that. Seems that The Empire hotel was the caterer. Awesome indeed!


This picture was taken by me from my samsung. I seated far away from the stage, Apology for the blur image. :)



 Good Yummy food served!

Well spent night indeed! Bon-Weekend! Cheers. =)



0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com