Thursday 31 May 2012

Got an Offer!

Dear Friends,

Alhamdulillah Wa Syukrillah.... Received my Offer Letter last Monday. Luckily I have this intuition to call IGS. As I was posted a day at Executive Office and direct reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, this was so because her secretary was on One day leave. So taking this opportunity to call up IGS whether if my letter has been out or not. If yes I can just drop by anytime at my convenient. Alhamdulillah.... It was out! They have reasons for not calling us up for it. I understand, luckily they release it to me.

It's just one step closer! :) Thanks to Allah.



"The key to reaching your goal is knowing where you want to go and which actions you need to do to get there-and then persistence and effort will get you there…you can think about tomorrow, and maybe dream a bit about future-but doing your best in the present has to be the rule."

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com