Sunday 20 May 2012

Salam Dear Friends,

Last Friday was our last French Class. It was so sad that our class just ended because we have this chemistry between us, the classmates as well as the teacher whom we called him Prof. Riaz. As per Mr Riaz, our class was the best class he ever had. And we are deeply saddened too that he will not be coming back to Brunei and continue teaching History in France. We decided to continue but unfortunately the management of AF is not allowing us to continue with only the small group. Their minimum of students should be 10 students per group. unfortunately our class was shrinking since last year. Unless we decided to continue to study in private tuition instead of in group, but yeah its a bit pricey tho. So, for the time being we stop it until our number of students in our group is sufficient enough, then we can continue.

But anyway, as I mentioned on my previous blog, He invited us to his place called "La Reunion". An Island located away from the mainland of France. C'est tres belle ile. I am so honoured and grateful to be taught by him. We have been 2 years with him. And I hope that one day, we can meet again next or probably planning to go for honeymoon with my future husby in "La Reunion" (who knows one day right?) At least I know a little of French Language. I heard, the majority of French speaks their mother language rather than English, we maybe lost in translation there... haha at least I know what is "tourner a droit, a gouche, a cote de," etc etc... hehe

So, we managed to captured some moment together after class. Yeah, our class is quite small.. And I've only had 4 classmates up til now. Hope to see you guys again... It was fun moment I've ever had studying French with you guys! Awesome indeed. =) gonna miss you my dear prof. Mr. Riaz and classmates! =)

From Right: Me, Sabrina, Mr Riaz Ibrahim, Ali & Eng Yun

Yours Truly,


0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com