Saturday 1 May 2010

Amazing Race at RBTS VMC Salar...

Assalam.. Hy evryone! My week was... was... ermm... hectic, well super hectic. But baik jua nada school. If ada, i was teribbly tired frens~ My boss just went back to work after working outstation plus a week of stranded in UK. Perhaps its the reason why everyone was busy. Life's work always be like that. But I satisfy with my work before my weekend comes. Cus my task was done. *relief* Anyhoos, last wednesday..RBTS held an amazing race amongst the staff at our workshop at Salar. Im sorry guys I don't have the pictures when we were having the race. This pictures was also not from mine. I steal it from my colleague from FB. hehe :D




RBTS Workshop @Salar


Left: I used to be in this departmet PPM. Right: I also used to drive this 4WD.
cool ey?

This is our CEO brief us before the amazing race started.
And
Finally, WE ENJOYED SO MUCH!~
Tho my team was so.. so.. keke

Cheer youself every moment, Love you.. xoxo

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com