Thursday 13 May 2010

Beautiful lady...in her beautiful life!....

"Hidup dengan sebuah impian dan harapan..."

I watched Korean drama today which inspires me a bit. I should define life to be like as the above title. Living life with dreams and hopes... I've just realised that I am surrounded by all beautiful people. Not that I am aware, someone who used to be my colleague..tell me that she appreciate me like her sister. I am truly grateful.. I love you!!

My life now, is quite tough and busy..everyday, every single time. I keep on thinking of how can I deal with it. But somehow, this is my life. I should keep continuing this journey of life or else, I'll collapse. My semester 2 starts last Tuesday with my 1st class of principle of quantitative method, Wednesday with principle of business management & tomorrow with principle of account (which I hate the most in my o'level).

Last week, i attended another CV 3 course for a refresher before attending CV4 this coming July 1st until 4th. I'm glad to join this refresher. I really thankful to Linda for inviting me back home to CV family. Only me attended from my previous batch, the others couldn't make it. This is my choice & opportunity. And finally i decided to join. I'm so lucky to be there, meeting a whole bunch of new friends. I realised that I have to align my positive energy..to make all the challenges as an opportunity for me to build up success!


Will get the clearer one, once I get the scan one!
*This is my new CV3 Family*


Another depressed things happened few days back. I am not aware that I am mad at this senior manager. And he came to me. Well, luckily we both understand each other. I thought he gonna mad at me again. The solution was we talk heart to heart. Solve the problems in an 'open minded & open heart'. Things happened for so many reasons. At the same day, I also have a fight with my best friend in UK. I guess that day was my bad-bad day!~ Things keep going wrong at the same time. But guess what? It settled when i compensate with her, and she compensate with me as well.

So may things happened in just so lil time!~ But I am so fortunate cus I realised that I have gain an awareness from those things happened. I did told you that lately, I am a bit busy prior to my commitment to work, study and family. And another thing just to share with you guys. I probably will get another part-time job at a local franchise. This is so, to support me and my family's financial needs. That's why I decided to apply for it. I was advised by my colleague to do this part time thingy. Cus she knows my situations now!~ Tomorrow I will call them up to discuss with regards to my application to them. "ITS GONNA BE A VERY TIRING YEAR OF MY LIFE, Where I have to work @ rbts as well as study @ Cosmo and at the same time, do part time job" sigh. I am not a rich family, but I am willing to work harder to achieve success!

I feel thankful to all people around me especially my friends and family. Without their support, I will fall. And now, I have to forgone all my leisure, i.e. saturday & sunday just to earn some money!. But its okay. hardship now pay me future happiness..

My schedule this weekend is doing a volunteer to the event held at Raddison hotel. The event gonna be held on sunday at 8pm. Alliance fracise is doing a 'trio con fuoco' - 3 cultural event from Brunei, French & Germany called "JALAN MUZIK (Street Music)". This is another opportunity for me to gain more experience in volunteering but as well as learn to communicate well with different race and learn more about their culture. Looking forward for it so much this weekend.

I think that's all what I wanna say...its been a while I didn't write. I'm sorry it's quite long. Btw I have just received my coursework marks from Singapore. It was quite astounding! And happy for it. Alhamdulillah. When a door closes, another opens!. Thanks people for reading & listening. I left you with beautiful inspirational words... I hope you enjoy!~


The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice...it is a positive attitude we consciously choose to express. It is not a gift that gets delivered to our doorstep each morning, nor does it come through the window. And I am certain that our circumstances are just a small part of what makes us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never find lasting joy.

The pursuit of happiness is an inward journey. Our minds are like programs, awaiting the code that will determine behaviors; like bank vaults awaiting our deposits. If we regularly deposit positive, encouraging, and uplifting thoughts, if we continue to bite our lips just before we begin to grumble and complain, if we shoot down that seemingly harmless negative thought as it germinates, we will find that there is much to rejoice about.


Last but not least! Happy Mother's Day to mummy...

May the joy be with you. Love,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com