Tuesday 18 May 2010

S.I.M.P.L.E but complicated...

Salam. There’s a friend of mine who loves to complaint. She is actually a good person, very kind at times. But always feel discontented and shall I say, everything is not right in her eyes. I can see it from her point of view. Cus she always complaint. I am not humiliating her or what; It’s just that I am aware of this thing that happens around me. Vice versa, for me although I am not satisfied with a few lil things, when I reflect back everything in this world is not perfect right?. To make you clear of what I am trying to say… lets just take an easy example.

Person A (discontented person) “Ohh, this company’s services is really worse, they should have fax for the ease of their customer, or they should email us, but unfortunately they also don’t have scan for them to email to us” (Make it with an angry mode)

Person B (ME) If I were in her position, to make life simple and easier, I would have only take things as easy as ABC, I will just go to that place and take it. SIMPLE. I am much more comfortable to asked more from them, rather than just putting more emotional state in a way, keeping all those anger inside us. Right? Don’t you agree? Well people have their own perceptions! I have my own too. But in this small case, why you have to make life’s complicated? Common lah? We have to be grateful in everything we do. Don’t just take thing for granted. Be realistic and open-minded.

In a way, a complainer doesn’t always feel grateful. There are lots out there, who doesn’t have houseor shelter to rely on, not enough food to eat etc. Why don’t you just feel grateful?? For me I appreciate all what Allah has given to me.

At home my washing machine was broken, what can I do? It’s a matter of choice, whether I have to moan to the washing machine because it makes my life difficult OR save money to fix it or buy a new one OR simply, just wash it manually. Right? It all happened for a reason, My washing machine broke down because it want me to remember that there are more unfortunate people out there who doesn’t have what I have and there is nothing to be ashamed of or sad of..

Keep things simple as possible, so you don’t have to be stress over those entire lil thing that appear in your life. We have to feel grateful & we are actually fortunate, because Allah has created us, for us to work hard to make life easier and not make it more difficult.

Orite? Take all the good things, leave the bad one. Love you guys! xoxo

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com