Wednesday 23 November 2011

a little happiness!

Dear Friends, Assalamualaikum...

My brother's result was out today. Alhamdulillah he will be in Year 10 Next Year.. But some of his result drop a bit. Below was the comparison of his Mid year exam and End of Year exam!


Some goes up and some goes down. was a bit worried for his A.Maths... I know its a lil bit hard and its a tough subject anyways!

So this afternoon I went to his school for Parents & Teacher's Meet (On behalf of Mom). This was my 2nd time. And I took the opportunity to meet his teachers.. Times only permits me to see his Computer Studies, Maths & A.Maths, Chemistry & English Teachers!

Most of them commented Abizar is a quite person. Hardly ask questions even with his classmates. Only for some close friends he will speak! All of his teachers that I met give a good comment. Its only Abizar need more practise on certain questions/subject.
The most touchable comment was given by his Maths & A. Maths teacher where she told me personally that Abizar had shown his effort in achieving his target and Abizar has "prove me wrong". She wasnt expected that Abizar can get a high and improved result from the first term exam until the final. She said he has the potential and he is brilliant...

My brother indirectly taught me this: 

The more life goes tougher & harder, the more we actually should appreciate life. 

His teacher told me that he is a different student amongst all of his friends. He knows his background & that makes him serious in his studies. Indeed this is a big realisation for me... The time when I heard this from his teacher, I feel like tears wana falls down and its a bit deep for me.

Unbelievably saying that, what Abizar done is so true! I envy him much... He is only 3 months old when dad passed away. He have no love from a father but he has gone this far and makes his dad and even his family proud of him... The reason I said he indirectly taught me this was because despite his sadness and pressure background but he managed to study well. Tho some of his subject drop a lil from C to D or even D to E. But I believe he can do it much better in the future!

If we think this deeply, It's quite true and logic when I say.... Most of well families, sometime they dont appreciate life much that they tend to neglect or dont care much of their studies. But for those who came from a different background tend to appreciate life more especially in terms of studies, this is so because they know this is an opportunity for them... This makes me think so...

Another suprises was from his English teacher. He told me that in every classwork and exercises given, he is like any other ordinary student. But when it comes to exams, he always surprises me with his brilliant ideas especially his composition.. 

Alhamdulillah... I really thanks to Allah for giving us this little happiness! I really wish him to be a successful Man. Success in his life dunia and akhirat... Amiin Insyallah.. :)

Till then...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com