Wednesday 2 November 2011

Salam. How are you guys? Been a while that I neglected this blog! Been busy all the time.. yesterday I have been receiving good new w/regards to my classes.

1. My next
Class 
starts this coming Friday, 4th November 2011, Weekly..
Yesterday Diyana of AF Brunei called me that this term they offer an intensive class for 26 weeks (Which I counted until April 2012 - for 40 hours). Indeed, it was a good news for me, without hesitate I just said yes, i'll join. But unfortunately payment was increased to $600 (due to increasing hours and intensive French Language Class). Payment term is as usual.

Initially, I am still considering whether to take or not to take it. But I just follow my heart, So I did take the class. The reason so is because the more I delay this class the higher chance I will tend to forget the study. I will need to just believe in myself for this. Hope everything will just be fine. Pray for me too guys... :)

2. Degree (Insyallah)
Second thing, yesterday morning I read BB, there was a news about the new scheme implemented and provided by HM through 'Dana Sumber Manusia' which they called it "Skim Pembangunan Keupayaan Sumber Tenaga Di Sektor Swasta (PSTS).

After knowing HM's Titah on this matter, I feel a relieve not only myself but every employees who has been working under private sector but at the same time have an intention to pursue their studies to higher level. To name it, Like Gold falling from the skies. Where opportunities keeps coming like a flowing water...

I would really like to thanks HM for giving us the chance to continue our studies but at the same time working. I am really greatful to be a Bruneians.

I will be applying this next year as I am currently still ongoing my Diploma course which is almost done! So literally, I will have to wait for my result as well as waiting for Letter of Offer from Cosmo for Degree Course.  As it is one of the requirement to apply this scheme.

I pray once again, Hope everything will go as per plan... Insyallah...

*****************************************

Receiving this 2 super good news! I am very Happy... :)
Alhamdulillah....

And guess what?? I think I am super happy today too~ haha why? as I am focus typing this updates, I am receiving another happy news! And this makes me tremendously happy!! haha. But I wont tell you now... Let it be a surprise!! hehe

I just give you a clue, Insyallah I'll be meeting Puteri Duyung Soon!~ haha 
Breathe in and breathe out~ 
Till next time!

Yours Truly,

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com