Thursday 26 December 2013

When December Came.... Oh my!

December Happenings:

Dear Friends, as December came...My life was soo undescribably hectic! [scary] Well, for a week only tho. lol. Basically, life was pretty cruel to me due to the company's big event and big exam was up. And I was like....."Ohhhh NOOOO!!" Not holding the grudges, but it's the real thing..... huhu

Anyhoos, Alhamdulillah it was over and that maybe the big reason why this blog was not updated eversince. So, btw... as you may know RBTS organised BRIDEX 2013 this year.. Alhamdulillah it went very well. I was initially appointed as a secretary for another International Night Events, but I rejected. Secondly was offer to be MC for holding a seminar, and again... I rejected. The only one I accepted was? To mend our booth. The reason being, I don't want my exam to be interupted. Because the day BRIDEX was having its official opening by His Majesty was also my exam day (but in the evening). Thinking of it further, I don't want to tire myself up. Afraid that I couldn't think well during the exam.

Anyway, the exam was so-so. I believe that my mark will not be that high as my previous semester where I achieved a moderate results of an A and 4 B's. This time, 'the time' was a little bit challenging. This semester, I only have 3 months to prepare, study, do revision, do assignments. And for sure I lack of practise due the 'limited time' plus having a big company event makes me so tiresome.

Actually, I am pretty dissappointed because I lack of practise for my Quantitative Method. Truthfully, eventhough I might say I hate it but actually I love it. Used to get an 'A' during my diploma. The only way to get back another 'A' is to practise more. Im not sure this time Im gona get it... I am so sad... sooo very sad. 

Well, I couldn't move back the time. All I have to do is striving for the best for the next subject in January. Hopefully after this (for sure no big events coming up) and able to manage my time properly. InshaaAllah. May Allah ease my study... Please don't get shocked if I get 'D' or 'C' this semester.. :(

Well people, that is the life of a 'Part-time working student' that's it..... It's my life. But I get used to it over time. Been through 3-4 years of studying and working at the same time.. Just pray all the best for me. Your prayer means so much to me. As well as your support :) Thank you!




Yours Truly,





0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com