Wednesday 24 February 2010

Patriotic Day...



SELAMAT HARI KEMERDEKAAN KE 26
"NEGARAKU BRUNEI DARUSSALAM"


Left: RBTS in BT dtd 23rd Feb 2010. Wishing the pople a Happy National Day...

23rd February 2010 is our national day. The theme was "Negaraku Brunei Darussalam" and its already 26th anniversary. haha For those whose birth year is on 1984, You are oLD.!!. heehee cus you are now 26th!! hhaha :) I was just kidding xp





Hmm.. its public holiday. And should've do something. OR maybe I should be jogging, OR maybe reading novels OR Beaching and the list goes on and on... But unfortunately I have lotsa assignments to be completed. Everytime I finished it, I was given more, more and more assignments. Fortunately, every time the lecturers given me homework. And that everytime I completed it as early as possible. Today, I try to make it bit by bit(and Ive just taken this picture few mins ago). As you can see my books were everywhere in my bed. I will be sleeping with books nevertheless~ haha :D due date is coming soonn... :s March comes, due date accompanies! dududu *whistling*


Just to show you off a RED envelope given by Ivy on monday for the belated Chinese New Year. SHE-SHE NIE IVY... heehee Glad that she refill my wallet. After all this while I have only $5 left.. (belum terima lagi) *kwang-kwang* haha xppp

Oke, its time to sleep now. 12.55am Brunei times. Tomorrow i will continue my dessert. Opps i mean dissertations. & definetely back to worrkkkk!!

Good nite.. Assalamualaikum~~

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com