Thursday 25 February 2010

unpredictablly happy...

finally i got this book. I've been waiting since early of the year. So, i hope this book will inspired me more to not thinking about sad things anymore. I want to read it but I have something else to do. My assignments. I aim to complete it this week. And I am prioritising to do do my assignment first then I can read this book.

Plus, this afternoon I have function at my cousin's house. Where I have few time left because I give myself 2 days to complete my assignment today & tomorrow. So on Sunday I can freely do anything I want. Hmm..

Anyway, Happy Maulidur Rasul to all muslims. And happy holiday...


Lahir mu..membawa rahmat.. memimpin ke jalan selamat..Akhlakmu yang sungguh memikat.. contoh buat seluruh umat..Ya nabi salam alaika, Ya rasul salam alaika, Ya habib salam alaika Solawatullah alaika..

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com