Thursday 14 January 2010

CoLd & MeLLoW...

Salam peoples~ Today is a very cold-cold day... The whole day Raining. The rains started before the dawn till this afternoon. Only night it stops. But tho its stop only for a few hours, then it usually rain again.. What happened to BRUNEI? So afraid that the 2009 disaster will be happening again! Nauzubillah..

I still remember it tho, where the tunnel way was closed due to the flood. And I still remember because of the flood. The whole Brunei Muara suffers from no electricity. At some part it was almost few days with no electricity. But luckily, at my home only less than one day... The arduous weekend of 2009, also reminds me of the mall with no electricity. The usual day, the mall will be a place where crowds gather at. But when there were no electricty, it became as quite as an empty area with no habitant..I still remember where our office closed early because of no electricity. Ishh, scariest moments happened in Brunei i guess.. hmm...

The picture shown above was around 4 pm in Brunei time. haha the flood almost covered the road around the traffic light junction area near Masjid Jami'.

Talking about my day today. I feel a bit mellow. Maybe because of the weather. At 12.30pm I had my lunch at excapade sushi kiulap. Its my second time went there. I was accompany with my colleague, Ivy. My sister in the office. So, we chit-chat about life in office nowadays and also covering a bit of our personal matters..

I am now aware after Ive share some personal things with her, I've realised that for all these while I kept on thinking that I am now always stay present. But unfortuately I am not! I never aware about that until Ivy told me. I was sharing about my relationship with my ex previously. So, Ivy commented that...
"you shouldn't think about his feeling anymore. Cos, you are now have no relations with him. Why do you still think about it in that way? Don't care about it again, just think about your present life. If you don't change the way you think about it, you will never get a chance to have a new friends. Because you still thinking about your ex in that matter. If you go out with this guy or that guy..you afraid that people who see you going out with other guy will say about you..or say bad things or pressume bad things about you. Why do you have to worry about it again...? You have no relation with him anymore.. So, be present la... okay?"

Okay, I do agree with what Ivy told me. So agreed. Hmm. I know I always say to myself to be present. What past is past. But the thing is I still think about it again. Gosh. How i wish I can think about present all the time! According to what Ivy have said...I presume myself that i do care so much about him. That's the reason why I am still being the old me. sigh. Maybe yes maybe not. Ya Allah, I wish that all the things will dissappear on my mind..
"Jika Kita Menyayangi Seseorang Karena Allah Swt Hilangkan Penyakit Hati , Apapun Yang Tak Ingin Dilakukan Orang Lain Terhadap Kita Janganlah Kita Lakukan Kepada Orang Lain, Orang Yg Paling Berkuasa Adalah Yang Dapat Menguasai Dirinya Sendiri..."
Me found this quotes, once i browse the web. Maybe I do have penyakit hati.. that's why my thought still cannot accept new things. And in return, my heart still the same.

I found a good book on the web, Tomorrow.. I will bought this book no matter what. If you realised in the movie called "SYURGA CINTA" there was one chapter in this movie where syuhada reading a book when idham suddenly appears begging for apology with syuhada in a cafe. So this is the book that Syu read. And I'm gonna buy it tomorrow. InsyAllah...



LA TAHZAN: JANGAN BERSEDIH
Dr. Aidh bin Abdullah Al-Qarni

"Kebahagiaan Adalah Menerima Apapun Yang Datang." Oleh itu terimalah sesuatu itu dengan rela dan redha, sesungguhnya akan datang lah kebahagiaan kepada kamu...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com