Sunday 31 January 2010

Life is as it is...

Assalamualaikum Temans~

Life, from last week...is as it is~ On monday, My real orientation was held. It's been a very great and honored for me being a cosmopolitan students. It was a very simple orientations for my batch. I was kind of being ragged by the seniors. Its not that worse lah..below my chair, ms.maria put a paper. And inside the paper, I was asked a questions and I should answer it infront of my friends. So, it was ok lah~ But the thing is Why Me??

Aww~ I have no stories actually.. My life was so busy the whole week. That's why my blog was a bit quite this week. ehehe. I will tell ya next time if there's more stories to share.

This week, Im awaiting of my TWO new HEADBAND from Nadia of Bead Heaps. And My Oreo Cheesee Dessert from Orked's Bakery. Uwaah~ Im so loving it~~

So, yeah about my previous post before this one titled "Voice of Bliss" I love this articles soo much. That's why I wanna share it with you peoples outhere. Im just soo into it. Is it safe for me to say that... It's about myself. More or less,. My favourite saying in this article is "All that I have ever wanted, I have received. All that I have ever sought, I have attained. All I have ever needed, I have. "
And I wish one day I can say it to my real self in my real life. InsyAllahu Taa'la. Amin Ya Rabb~ Nothing is impossible right?. So I hope you enjoy reading the article like I did.

Last but not list, Do enjoy the following quotes...
" Transform your thoughts and embrace love as a way of life. Your souls dance is one of great joy and by acknowledging its beauty you foster the awakening spirit and create positive outcomes in all aspects of life. The essence of being alive is to live like you mean it and transform limiting beliefs. By doing so you inspire the heart which will in return guide you along a path of bliss to a happy and passionate life."

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com