Friday 22 January 2010

Extraordinary...

"Im loving every second of my life"...is it appropriate for me to say that to my life?? Why not right?? Cos there's always something behind what you did everyday. Tho its sometime might be devastating and tiring. who knows tomorrow going to bring sunshine to your life?


So, a few days back, My school started...On Monday was My first day of school. I can say it was fun, met with lots of new friends. definitely.. and it was economics. All I can say I hate it. But I will definitely try to love it. I have to!. Nooo, I need to!. LoL. So, Tuesday..The business communication. The subject was straight forward. But scary. Because..its all about communications. How we communicate in business. scary isn't it? Plus i know its the second day of school but..assignment need to be send on saturday. LoL. So, weird i guess. baru jua sekubit belajar.. hihi its ok tho.. nvm. try my best to do it!.

So, tonight I summarised my life to be a 'business' life, guess why? Business is my world today, tomorrow and future. My days start off with Learning about it in school, I was also taught by my bos about business this morning. And this evening another business opportunity came after me, when my cuzen approach me to do this business. "what the hell happened to my life??" Can i do business?? Im freaking bad (instead of good) in business! I cannot speak, but I was force to make speech and speak. I cannot do business, but I was force to do and open a business. I dont want to learn economics and business but this subject was the subject given to me since I was in Form 6. Weird isn't it?? What is this all going to do with my life??

You know that I love to write?, you know that I am a person with literature background?. I often think before I speak..because I love to think so deeply. I am a person who always talk about poetic life. The flowery-flowery saying. It's just me..you know. But I don't have the chance to get it. But instead the things that I hate is the thing that were meant to be with me. Weird right??

LoL. That's life. I know! Life doesn't always give what you want or what you need. But It always give you what you don't want and what you don't need.. hahah. In some instances, maybe life want you to learn the things that you are not good at, to be a person that good at it. Who might know I will be a successful business women in Brunei? who knows. ahah i know its not kinda possible for the mean time. There's no sign of it to show Im good at business.
I live my life today for a great future ahead of me..
Today i just wanna do my best. Whatever it may comes in the future, I will just take it. So.. just do my best. Im still young!! Still 20 years OLD~ hihi I am so proud that Allah gives me life today! I am just loving myself.. And living every moment of it to make it a joyous and memmorable life.

What else do i need to think?? Think about TODAY!! Tommorow will be determined from what we do today. So as for tomorrow will not be able to change yesterday.

Yang simple nya, Hari ini boleh merubah besok. Akan tetapi besok tak kan dapat merubah apa yang kita buat kemarin...
"betui..betui...betui..." - kata upin dan ipin.
On wednesday, Brunei's weather was a bit weird. Maybe evaporations takes place when the sunshine shine brightly the whole day. It was a very cool and sunny weather.. simply loving it. so here is the picture... Im sorry if its not clear. Sorry my camera is not DSLR. haha :D


So, I havent posted any yet about Adzrin's Birthday surprise nda jadi! haha LoL. So, here he is... With his cakes and with the Girls~ Special photo for adzrin. I know you miss me adzrin.. because you said so! haha you couldn't deny It.. Cus I have the prove!! haha.




My Lovely POEM for today would be...

JADILAH LUAR BIASA
Kalau menjadi batu,
Jangan menjadi batu di tepi jalan
tiada nilainya,
tiada harganya
dipijak orang,
disepak orang.


Tetapi jadilah batu permata
yang berkilau,
yang bersinar
dihargai orang,
Kalau menjadi kayu,

Jangan menjadi kayu biasa
yang reput,
yang rapuh, yang patah,

dibuang orang merata-rata,

Tetapi jadilah kayu jati,

kayu yang mantap
mahal nilainya,
dihargai orang.


Kalau menjadi manusia,
jangan menjadi manusia biasa,
longgar jiwanya,
rapuh imannya,

sempit mindanya,

gelap masa depannya,

Tetapi jadilah manusia luar biasa,

Gah jiwanya,

Kental imannya,

Tertib solatnya,

Quran juadahnya,

Luas pandangannya,

Gemilang masa depannya,


Perahu sudah di air,

Pendayung sudah di tangan,

Fikirlah, Renunglah,
Katakan pada dirimu,

Bahawa aku tidak memilih untuk menjadi biasa,
Tapi aku memilih
Untuk menjadi luar biasa!
Menjadi manusia luar biasa~

Jangan jadi yang biasa-biasa. Maka oleh itu jadilah yang LUARBIASA...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com