Sunday 10 January 2010

Nikmat itu datang dari Allah...

Assalamualaikum sahabats~


Alhamdulillah, Only to Allah i praise. Its already the first week in January 2010. Didn't realised time flew so fast! But I feel happy because, with only 1 week in January. There were lots of things happening around.

So, let me share some happiness moments around me few days back. Ok, last week as usual..working hard for work. I know Holiday mood is still on and off. This week, starting from Friday... it was a lil bit of shockness because, someone called me..who is that?? uu..lets guess.. I let u decide who. haha so anyway, last friday me and my ex-classmates should go lunch together but unfortunately there were something unavoidable happened. So we cancelled it and I bought sushi's for lunch.
And in the afternoon..i felt that I am soooo hungry, although Ive eaten sushi during lunch. So, at the moment I passed MR> PANDA BEAR or I simply called KUNGFU PANDA, i asked for my treat..and oh btw he is Lim Jin Hou. My colleague. hehe :P So, i said...
"hey, where's my treat?? ohh you know, mac donald..(MCD)"

haha, he then replied.. "ohh yeah, what do you want?"

"ermm r u sure" i said.. "yeah. yeah.. mc chicken? Fish o fillet? double cheese?" he replied.

"hehe no lah, i was just kidding you.." me said.. then i left him.

So, when i got back to my seat, then somebody surprised me with a msg!...and this person was MR PANDA..owww...

He said... "So, what wud u like. Mc Chicken. Fish o Fillet, big mac?"

"ahaha erm..mc chicken i guess, haha... :) r u sure?? hee. :D

"Yes okae, so have to wait a while ok. Usually it takes an hour. Is it a mc chicken meal?"

With my innocent look replied "Hmm anyhing will do. Meal also good i cn share with ruhsana..haha"

So, the story goes on...Waited an hour around 5pm, the delievery came. And Jin Hou gave me the meal.. aww.. he's so sweet. And always try to please peoples. hahaha OMG, I didnt mean to, I was just teasing him though. huuhu.. So Panda, hee :D But nevertheless Im full.. haha.. Next time makes no promises with people. And you will never being asked for it. hahaha.. So cute life story..

So, On saturday... At exactly 10am, I had my interview at ......college. It was awesome. Haha no lah. I mean..its just a brief explaination about my course, school fees and etc. A lil bits and pieces of it. ANd guess what? Ive got the study schedule already~ Alhamdulillah..

In the evening, I went jalan2 with Affy. We went to Batu satu area, Kiarong and Kiulap. I bought few accessories and affy bought Kain and T-shirt. We go for window and real shopping! ahah. yeah.. it was fun :)

Aww, TODAY~ my JAPANESE-INDONESIAN relative's wedding who've been married to a local BRUNEIAN man.. I would like to say, SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU to the newly wedd couple this morning. I wish you have a happy life till the end of your lives. Wishes you all the best.. and May you have much more Prosperous & Happiness showered in your lives.. CONGRATULATIONS to...

Ak. Mohd Aizat & Marina Sato. ♥

Wahh it was an awesome wedding function. It was held at dewan chancellor, UBD. And there were some performances. And guess what..the bride was wearing Indonesian wedding gown. And the groom was wearing Bruneian style. And it was definitely good combinations. Btw, before the events started, a video of this both couple were shown on the screen. Wow, what a lucky man and women.. I can see they are both in LOVE together~ How I wish~~~~~ The best part of the video was Marina was wearing Japanese KIMONO and Aizat was wearing CARA MELAYU and they go jalan-jalan (pre-wedd-shoot) at Kampung Ayer...It was totally awesome!! I LOVE the video so much! I can just simply say...aww *bitting my nails* so lovely and suuwwett.. ♥♥♥

Finally, hehe.. Later this afternoon, i might go jalan2 again with Munirah~ I miss my best friends already. How I wish DY was around too~ Its ok lah, she's not available. Busy maybe.. And tonight, I have a dine out hmm... a bit scary u know.. haha. Only Allah knows my feeling. I try to be myself tonight. Wish me all the best!!

Okies dookies peoples. You know I Love you right?? *hugs*

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com