Saturday 16 January 2010

My Satur-Day...

I got a feeling. Tonight gonna be a 50-50 night!! LoL. WeLL, this morning I went for a jog at Tasek Lama. I went alone. Sudah urang nda membawa ada tia yang kan mau ikut. cemana kan tu?? eyh..pyh jua..ada2 saja. Sudah dibawa krang malas2an tia jua bgn awal. Useless eh my friends ani.. tapi usable plg jua kdg2.. hehe yth kadang2 hidup ani bukan semestinya sma kawan. Kadang2 sendiri2 lagi bisai. kadang2 ramai2 lagi bisai. dependslah ah..

So, I went there from 7.30 after sending my brother to school then i went straight to Tasek for jogging. At first, it was raining cat and dog. But after few minutes its stop. I said to my mum about this, she commented that the rain appreciate you coming, because its stop when I reached there. hehe. Alhamdulillah. I assume its gonna be a heavy rain in the morning, and it must be slippery. But I don't care. I just go. Go with the flow~ And the flow go with me. LoL. :D so, yeah.. happy managed to go for jogging this am. So, after that i went back home and sleep. until 3.30pm Lol. haha i had a good sleep from 10.30 i guess. So after that, i prepare myself to get ready to go to JO's House! We have cv2 gathering. But only few turn up. But hey, its okey what?? I thought Im gonna meet Mr. Big Bertha (aka. BRIAN DOOLAN) but he didnt turn up. I missed them actually..long time ddnt see them. I hope I can meet them some other time. How i wish I cud hugs all of them~ hehe

So yeah, I managed to take a photo of Jo's daughter (Iman) and her pet cat called 'archy' correct me if i missed spell it. Wow, I wouldnt expecting Jo hav a cat! Then, when I first saw archy, Im a bit shock. cus he's a lil bit different from other cats though. Weird face. This cat was imported from Australia.. Cool ey?? hehe :D

So after that, I received a message from my relative saying that my auntie had passed away after isyak prayer this evening! So, a bit shock. I ask for permission to go home early because I know that my mum never knew about it, because her hp was no credit. So, i couldn't called her. Hmm.. Life is too short. We have to appreciate every momment of our life peoples.



*My CV friends. So, there you are BRIAN DOOLAN (a.k.a Mr Big Bertha) ~winks~*
So, take good care of yourself. Loving you every bits and pieces. *hugs*

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com