Wednesday 6 January 2010

Unintentionally happey...

    

Dear dear dear...

i feeel something. unintentionally. so terrible me. sometimes, i hate it~ Gosh. What happened?? erghhh.. stupidity sometimes came without knowing and realising it. rawr... I just want to say that Im simply HAPPY !! :) its a blisss.

Oh, actually not that one.. the things that I'm gonna say. The picturess above is where the Markucing is. I went there with the colleagues. As usual, every Wednesday activities. wow, i guess ive discovered brunei's junggle track. huhuhu.

anyways, life is normal as it is. working. and. working! Simply Hate it! NO, I LOVE it.. a lil bits and pieces of happiness blew in the heart today. Maybe only one knows. And me. haha xp

Why did I talk crap today, because its unintentional & unconditional happiness! (shouldnt 'unconditional be describe for Love' - not really i guess. ahaha

anyways guys. I will write a proper things tomorrow!~ okies cookies dookies~

Simply loving you guys!!~ appreciate your every moments!! remember!! ♥

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com