Saturday 2 January 2010

Good News for New Year's Eve...

Dear bloggers, 

I owe you 2 months stories in my previous blog. I will share you a lil bit later... I have a good news. At about 7+pm when i was like chillaxing my mind. Came a call, and when I answered it, that person said "Hello, Nadiah. This is Dibah from ............college. Just to tell you that you will have to attend the orientation this coming 11th January 10.", 

whoooshh my mind blown for a while... 

Then she said, "You can take your acceptance letter from Ministry of Education anytime to your convinience." 

My mind go whoooshhh and out of nowhere! haha 

"Ok, I said I will take it on the 11th itself..ok?" "Ok sure. Thanks." and I said..."Welcome" 

What a great news as early as new years eve!. This is what I have been waiting for! Finally.. I told mum. And she can only said... Alhamdulilah. Study hard dear. Its your opportunity. Appreciate it... 

ahh, Alhamdulillah.... Praise to Allah, who have been fulfilling my dreams... :) All I can say, I wish there will be much more good news coming this 2010... InsyAllah! I just need to discover more~

Okay guys, I know I owe you something, but let me share you on my next post. Alright?? heee :D

I LoVe YoU,

Nadia

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com